It’s very similar to the Rikon 50-142, so much so that the Grizzly is an exact ripoff, or they are built in the same factory and painted different colors (except for some handles – check the video).
- There were some areas on the adjustable tables that weren’t machined at all and had to be filed.
- The screws that hold the shroud for the disc don’t seem to be the right size, I used my own.
- The machine is heavy enough that it does not skid around.
- The included abrasive disc was flaking, I’ll use it up and then replace it with my Klingspor Discs.
- I’m not sure how the dust collection will work, I don’t think it will work with the belt at all.