Scott Phillips, host of The American Woodshop presents great Father’s Day Gifts for Woodworkers Part 1 and Part 2:
- Colt MaxiCut Bits – these are amazing Forstner bits that cut fast and clean
- Router Speed Control to slow down handheld routers for big bits or figured wood
- Rosewood & Brass Marking Set very good looking and accurate marking tools
- Sonin Digital Wood Moisture Meter for ensuring your stock is ready to go
- Wood Identification and Use by Terry Porter a great book that is standard in any woodworker library
- Woodcraft folding blade knife would be cool even for non-woodworkers
- Third Hand and Little Hand for installing cabinets, drywall, etc.
- Pinnacle Honing Guide for sharpening chisels and plane blades this is a great gift for hand tool junkies that sharpen with stones
- Pinnacle Saw Gauge for Table Saw setup, I’d love one of these to help me get super precise setups
- Wixie Digital Protractor with digital readout this has magnets to really align well
Great gifts for the woodworker in your family! I don’t have some of the above, so I’m hoping my wife, daughter and friends read my blog and get me some of these gifts.